Home Loans Today Disclosures and License Information:
It is HLT’s policy to comply with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and the Fair Housing Act. In addition, it is HLT’s policy to comply with state laws that provide greater protection. HLT is an Equal Housing Lender, and does not engage in business practices that discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race; color; religion; creed; national origin; ancestry; sex; marital status; familial status (number and age of children); sexual orientation; age (provided that the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding agreement); medical history; disability; physical condition; military status; because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act or Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA); that all or part of a consumer’s income derives from a public assistance program; or any other basis prohibited by law. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Home Loans Today Trade Name Disclosure
Home Loans Today (HLT) is a registered trade name (fictitious name) of FBC Mortgage, LLC (NMLS # 152859).
Home Loans Today State Disclosure Requirements
FBC Mortgage, LLC d/b/a Home Loans Today is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require certain disclosure of licensing information.
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Lender Licensee |License No. 33248 | 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970, Orlando, FL 32801;
- Licensed under the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act | License No. 813K400;
- Colorado | FBC Mortgage, LLC NMLS #152859 | (866) 413-2563 | Regulated by the Division of Real Estate;
- Florida |Mortgage Lender/Servicer License | License No. MLDB2975;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee | License No. MB.6760953 | Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking – James R. Thompson Center, 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 | 1+ (888) 473-4859 | FBC Main Office: 189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 970, Orlando, FL 32801 | Branch Office: 6855 South Havana St., Suite 320, Centennial, CO 80112;
- Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance | License No. 1049198 | FBC Mortgage, LLC doing business as Home Loans Today, 6855 South Havana St., Suite 320, Centennial, CO 80112| (866) 919-2064;
- Oregon | FBC Mortgage, LLC, License No. ML-5164
- Washington | Consumer Loan Company License | License No. CL-152859
FBC Mortgage, LLC Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 152859.
Toll Free Number: (866) 919.2064
To go to the NMLS access page please click on:
In Texas – CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT www.sml.texas.gov.